Make Algy’s Farm Campsite your next holiday destination, tranquilly surrounded by 12 acres of Norfolk countryside and with plenty of space to explore.
Whether you fancy pitching your own tent or glamping in one of our 20 Tipis, we have facilities to suit your need: a shower block with heated water, luxury toilets, washing up sinks and a pop-up shop. We also have 1 glamourous yurt in the field which comes with its own toilet and shower.
- With several square metres allocated to each pitch there is plenty of space to breathe
- Just a 35-minute drive from Norwich and the famous Norfolk coast beaches
- Heated showers and luxury toilet blocks
- Peaceful working farm with a games area and a small pop-up farm shop
- Fire-pits and fire wood available
The park is a peaceful wildlife haven, but please keep in mind that it is on a working arable farm so care must be taken on the grounds and children will need to be supervised. Off base, explore the Norfolk coast (around 35-40 minutes’ drive), visit historic towns and villages such as Holt and Burnham Market, or potter along the Marriot’s Way.